We’ve taken in-room dining up a notch so you can enjoy a custom three-course chef’s tasting dinner in the comfort and privacy of your guestroom. This dine-and-stay experience is available Thursday-Sunday in a handful of our Superior King rooms and can only be booked by calling the hotel directly at (919) 768-8830.
How it works: After you reserve your guestroom, a member of our dining team will contact you to discuss your menu and beverage options. A dining table and chairs will be set in your room before you arrive. At the time of your choosing, we will deliver your first two-three courses to your door. Your server will not enter your room, but will be available to describe the dishes and answer questions, if you’d like. When ready, our team will clear your main dishes and present you with dessert. We hope you enjoy!
Terms & Conditions
- Available Weds-Sat evenings
- Dinner must be booked 48-hours prior to arrival
- 3-course pre-fixe menu per person is required ($68/person excluding beverages, tax and service charge)
- All charges subject to applicable taxes and food & beverage charges subject to 20% service fee
- 48-hour non-refundable cancellation policy for both guestroom reservation and food & beverage order (based off selected menu pricing)
- 100% non-refundable full deposit required 48-hours prior to arrival
PLEASE CALL HOTEL DIRECTLY TO BOOK AT (919) 768-8830. ONLINE RESERVATIONS ARE NOT AVAILABLE.
The in-room dining experience was absolutely phenomenal. We were so impressed by how attentive and professional the entire staff was. The dinner was executed exactly as it would have been in the restaurant and we just couldn’t get over that. Everything was cooked perfectly, was hot and fresh on arrival, and was truly delicious. You exceeded our expectations.